Contact Dr Ilana – Email: email@example.com
In Australia, there are different types of fillers available. Dr Ilana uses only hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers as they are reversible (dissolvable) and for this reason, they are far safer. When it comes to cost versus safety, Dr Ilana chooses the safety of her clients before anything and for this reason she only uses HA fillers.
Injectable Dermal Fillers are used to treat static lines that are visible when the face is not moving. They can also correct hollowing and sagging due to age-related volume loss and enhance features of the face for a softer, fresher look. Less is definitely more when it comes to fillers, and, with a skilled artistic hand, the results can be beautifully natural and age-defying.
With our years of experience in the cosmetic industry, we only use non-permanent hyaluronic acid dermal fillers which have a much better safety profile than permanent fillers.
What you use on your skin at home is really important. Because ageing is a multifaceted process with many variables that impact how your skin will age, Dr ILANA recommends a combination of scientifically proven and tested ingredients that improve the skin. Because ageing and sun damage are processes that occur over a period of years, reversing these changes will also take time. Therefore, having realistic expectations on a realistic time line, are important so that you don’t become disillusioned and give up on using products that are scientifically tested to work best at improving, reversing and minimising or preventing skin changes.
Dr ILANA offers skincare regimens for:
- lines, pores and loss of firmness: containing fruit acids, retinol, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and other scientifically proven ingredients
- brown spots, dullness and discoloration: containing a combination of retinol, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, kojic acid and other scientifically proven ingredients
- sensitive skin and visible facial redness: this range is botanical based and is particularly good for reducing redness and visible signs of inflammation whilst hydrating the skin.
- adult acne and visible signs of ageing: contains colloidal sulphur, niacinamide, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and other scientifically proven ingredients
- teenage acne with breakthrough BPO2 Technology, this teen and young adult acne treatment delivers more oxygen and new technology Benzoyl Peroxide to pores, drying out and clearing breakouts from Day 1.
In Australia, we are fortunate to have many premium skincare products available. Dr ILANA is happy to discuss your current skincare routine and products and, as long as you are achieving good results, she is happy for you to continue with them.